Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Winners and other news

First of all I have had a much better response once the  hint was given...so Kathy, Marilyn, Anita, Beth and Bonnie  will be getting some  GAST limited edition threads for correctly identifying Father Christmas  or Woodland Creatures as the TW chart I am currently stitching.

On to other news...Dani posted this picture on Facebook and it garnered quite a bit of interest.
We searched in vain to find a source for this T shirt  so Dan contacted a place locally who has agreed to print some up for Knowledge and Needles.
They will be  Yellow with Green printing (K & N) colours and also so I am not directly copying someone else's idea, even though I couldn't find the original anywhere.
Anyway, they will come in L, XL and XXL and will sell for $15.00 plus shipping.
Let me know if you are interested. I will post a picture in those colours as soon as I get  one.

3 comments:

riona said...

I definitely want one ... so I an wear it to my next stitching retreat.

I am in the States, so is there a different price ... also, I'd expect the s/h to be higher. Doesn't matter to me. I'd also be happy to pre-pay, since clearly you don't know me from Adam.

You can get my e-mail by clicking on my name and going to my profile.

Dani - tkdchick said...

Ann I'd love to have one too but I'd love a different colour... honestly yellow/green makes me look sick!

Trinabelle said...

The original can be seen on the Teespring website.
http://teespring.com/crossstitchshirt