Wednesday, June 18, 2014

A very pleasant weekend

Here I am being Edith Ann in the Big Chair. It is very high up and affords a beautiful view of Georgian Bay. Of course Bonnie had my iPad taking this photo so I did not take one of the water. You will have to take my word for it!

This little beauty is Lulu, Smitty and Sheila's sweet new puppy. Molly is still there too.

And this is my latest start. I tried to work on my Mystic Stitch chart but I soon lost interest in changing thread every 5 stitches or so. If you want to email me the name of this newest start, I will send you some skeins of  GAST limited edition threads. If too many people respond I'll have to draw a winner but I really think there are not that many of you who read this so everyone with the correct answer will likely win.   Balych@kos.net is the email