Monday, January 27, 2014

The end is in sight

I have been afflicted recently with a nasty sinus infection, however thanks to the miracle of modern prescription drugs I am now on the mend.
While I was under the weather with no energy to speak  of I stayed pretty close to the couch and amused myself with reading a couple of books, playing 35 levels of candy crush (it is a little addictive)  and working on Giovanni's alphabet.
It is coming along beautifully and I have only 2 rows of patterns left at the bottom. I cannot think of any other piece of needlework that has so captivated me. Nothing else has been worked on at all. When this is finished I will go back to a rotation and see some results on other fronts.


Our girls love each other. Mollie does a lot of sleeping  but she is hanging in.
Macy is getting very big...47 pounds  the last time we stopped in to the vet to get her weighed!This is one of her favourite perches. She is comfortable and can see everything that is going on!


2 comments:

Carolien said...

I am glad you feel better. The dogs are adorable and your stitches too ;)

Have a nice day & hugs, Carolien

Dani - tkdchick said...

Can't wait for your Happy Dance... and welcome to the world of Candy Crush!!!!