Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Latest finishes and the latest antics of the crazy doodle.

I have been working on Giovanni's alphabet  but I still  have two little motifs to finish on the current row so I will finish them and post the alphabet the next time. 
Meanwhile I have finished one sock...see below...
and the 4th block for my quilt. Here it is. This bird is a Carolina Wren which probably bears about as much resemblance to a wren as the  blue jay did that I posted earlier. ( 4 blocks appliqued and 21 to go...not to mention the 64 small  blocks of two leaves each that also have to be done)

Which brings me to Macy the crazy doodle.  Here she is destroying her second toy of the day and it was only noon!


Shortly after pulling the stuffing out of that poor annoying teletubbie, she pulled a baggie containing two pieces of pizza  off the  counter and ate them both. She then  destroyed a ballpoint pen and a piece of paper which had instructed me to return the top portion with payment. The payment happened, the returning  of the paper did not.
Good thing she is cute and we love her. 
She had had a bath earlier in the day and somehow that seems to have made her more crazy than usual.

2 comments:

Carolien said...

Hi Ann,

Such a lovely dog, but a monster as well LOL!
Nive sock as well. Good luck with the applique and hugs, Carolien.

Shebafudge said...

Haha...bless her. Definitely the best thing to do with a teletubby...lol.