Monday, October 7, 2013

CGNA 2013


Okay so this is what I have stitched lately. It is a little  smaller than the piece below  but then it did not take me a year and a half at 15 hours a day either.
This gorgeous  wall sized  piece of cross stitch  is based on a scene from a famous Chinese novel. It was on display at the Cataraqui Needle Arts Guild  Needle Arts Fair on Saturday. It was another excellent day.

Below are a couple of  photos of my booth. My best selling  item on Saturday  was the new  boxed set of  16 new DMC colours . People were also taken by the selection of 28 and 32 count fabric.
 I was very tired  but happy  at the  end of the day. 



2 comments:

Dani - tkdchick said...

Though smaller, your little piece is adorable!!!

Anonymous said...

You are right - that is quite the piece. A little too ambitious for me. The smaller piece by you is much more manageable!

Barb