Tuesday, January 22, 2013

January Retreat 2013

Another successful  stitching retreat to Timberhouse Inn  in Brighton. Before we get to the stitching pictures here are some of the hard working  chefs who laboured behind the scenes on Saturday to bring us  an  excellent lunch.
Sous chef Bob  preparing the main course of Pork Wellington

Sous chef Bob, Chef Dan, Sous sous chef Simon




The tables were set
Mary, Cheryl, Fran and Kathy

Sharon and  Debbie 

Anne

Bonnie and Dani

Fran, Kathy and Brenda



Bonnie finished Dragon Dreams  Days of Christmas 1 and 2
Debbie finish "99"



Here are my completed "White Lilies"  The piece was finished before the retreat   but  it was a good place to show it off!

I managed to miss pictures of numerous  other of the participants  but more pictures are available on Fran's blog and Dani's blog.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like all had a good time as always!
I was going to say that I regret not being there but NAH I much rather be setting on the patio in the sun stitching on Cardinal and Moose or my Haed or the wedding sampler.

Barb

Lynn said...

Congrats on another successful retreat! Looks like a good time was had by all.

Melissa said...

Looks like an amazing getaway! Wish I could go haha. Glad you guys all had fun!!!!

Dani - tkdchick said...

it was an awesome retreat Ann!