Monday, September 10, 2012

2 small finishes


I have a number of these ornaments stitched  but only this one finished. It takes me a long time to go all around the ourside hand sewing it together with beads...I may be rethinking that finishing method! I am also unhappy with the beaded hanger and it is going to be replaced with a narrow ribbon hanger as soon as I find some narrow ribbon in the right colour.
This little JBW door hanger  is for my friend Heather who became a grandmother for the first time on September 2.
She can keep it at her house or send it home with her daughter...My thinking is...if the babe is at her house everyone will know he is sleeping because he will be right there in Heather's arms!

2 comments:

Lynn said...

Lovely ornaments Ann! I had thought about trying that bead edging but after reading your troubles with it, I just might think on that a bit!

Kelly O said...

I enjoyed reading this