Monday, April 2, 2012

9 pages down, 11 to go

These pages are not going quite as fast as the beer bottles did! But ohh it is looking good!
I do love sitting outside in the lanai stitching...at home I rarely if ever stitch outside. That is because I am always having to watch the dogs as they sneak off into the woods if they think I'm not looking and also there are always bugs!
Here ...no bugs in  a screened in area...no sneaking off  by the girls.
We are seeing lots of birds ...real red headed woodpeckers, both blue jays and scrub jays, mockingbirds and cardinals! And a few huge turtles! It is really sweet to see the birds splashing and shaking in the bird bath...maybe we should get one at home.

3 comments:

Carolien said...

Hello Ann,

That sounds wonderful and wow what a LOT of stitches!!!

Enjoy and greetings,
Carolien

Anonymous said...

Wow - I can't wait to start mine. Just have to finish Sheltering Tree, then a new start. I guess I had better start Phyllis' before she visits in May. Oh well, maybe two new starts in my future??
Judie

Lana said...

Beautiful progress!