Tuesday, February 21, 2012

More Flatfolds

These two flatfolds are Kathy's. It is too bad you cannot see the back of them as well as the front. The cat one is backed with a wild leopard print and looks great.



I am off to Nashville on Thursday for the annual Needlework Market and I am really looking forward to it as usual. When I get back I should have pictures of the market, and of course pics of many of the great new items I buy will be posted on my website.
On March 3 and 4, there will be an Open House here at the shop to display, and I hope sell, all the great new  charts and patterns.
I am hoping there will be some fabric on sale as well but so far I haven't seen any ads for great fabric buys. I'll certainly be looking for them though!

1 comment:

Lynn said...

The flatfolds are both wonderful. I haven't tried this finish for a couple years and Dani helped me out with mine. I should give it a go once more.
Have fun in Nashville! I'm going to try and make a visit to your Open House. I'll see if I can find some company to join me!