Friday, February 10, 2012

Flatfold

We had a little workshop here last Friday  and made Flatfolds. I hope those who finished theirs at thome will bring them today so I can add their photos in a future post. This was my effort and I am very pleased with the result. The pattern is called A Sheltering Tree by "All through the night" designs

 And this is my progress on "White lilies on red" by Mystic Stitch. I have to admit that my other stitching is falling by the wayside and I am somewhat addicted to this piece. Joyce warned me and I didn't beieve her ! These pieces are easy to do and the results are incredible!

2 comments:

Lynn said...

You've done a fabulous job with your flatfold! It really looks great.
Your Mystic Stitch Lilies are gorgeous so far! You've made some excellent progress on them.

Rebel In Ontario said...

Wow, those lilies are amazing!