Wednesday, February 9, 2011

A finish!

I love this stocking...It is called "A Virtuous Woman Stocking" and is just so primitive and funky and out there that it just speaks to me...
It is from Carriage House.
The saying on it is...
A virtuous woman is a crown to her husband but she that has no shame is rottenness in his bones" I also finished 4 Christmas ornaments today but will wait till next week to post them. I want the Thursday and Friday stitchers to oooh and aaah first! (And I had better hear a lot of ooohing and aaahing tomorrow and Friday!)

5 comments:

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

GORGEOUS Ann :) Simply lovely!

Cindy's Stitching said...

I love it.

Katrina said...

Really gorgeous!!! I love it :-).

Lynn said...

A gorgeous finish Ann!! Congrats!

Carolien said...

Hello dear Anne,

After a LONG absence I'm back in blogland. I just catched up with your blog. How wonderful to see the stained glass piece framed, it looks wonderful! The Adriana-exhibition, the lovely sock, the great dogs, well everything, it was a joy to see and read about. Thanks for sharing!

Big hugs, Carolien