Friday, May 28, 2010

3 of the 12 days

I have been doing some stitching ...Here are three ornaments from The Cat's Whiskers ...On the 12th day...814 DMC on 32 Cobblestone linen.





And an old WIP is getting some attention...but I am sure to get tired of it soon...I have been working on my website this morning and getting pretty frustrated. I am trying to make some changes but one of the pages will not change or update. This happened once before with a different page and then I had to erase the entire page and start over. Part of it gets corrupted or something and nothing will change. Oh well..I guess it is time for something new anyway....but I have messed with it enough for one day...that is a job for next week!



4 comments:

Lynn said...

Cute ornaments! And I love the Fairie piece.
Nothing frustrates me more than the computer. I get so exasperated just trying to post my blog pictures at times. Hope you're able to get it all sorted out soon.

Aussie Stitcher said...

The ornies are cute. Computers are wonderful when they co-operate:).

Carolien said...

Hello Ann,

Computers can be annoying sometimes!
Your ornaments are lovely and very pretty! And how brave to work on your WIP.

Have a nice day & hugs, Carolien

Cathy said...

I think your Fairy piece looks great. Keep plugging along and it will be done soon.