Wednesday, July 15, 2009

A Thank You and a TaDa

Kathy made me this little scissor fob. Thank You so much Kathy...the game now will be to see how long I can use it without cutting the ribbon!
And at long last ... Froth and Bubble completed.
I had worked on it last week while in Toronto staying with my FIL but could not finish it because I ran out of one particular colour of thread. This morning after dropping the dogs at the groomers and a quick trip to Tim Hortons I went to Adriana's for a visit and the chance to sit and finish it in good company. So Adriana was the first person to see the fnished product and you guys are the next!
According to Beth, when one finishes a project that gives one license to start 4 0r 5 more.... hmmm what shall I do next???


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

No, Ann, you are not entitled to start 4 or 5 new projects. You are entitled to start SIX.

Congrats on the finish -- I am going to have to stop looking at blogs as my stash is already overflowing and much of that is your fault. If you divide my stash by 6, you do not come up with the number of projects I have finished. Not even close.

Love,
Beth

Dani - tkdchick said...

I thought it was eight???

Its a beautiful finish Ann and I can't wait to see what you start next!

riona said...

Lovely finish and sentiment. The colors are so very rich. I can admire a finish without coveting the chart ... really, I can! In any case I vowed to buy only five charts this year and have already met that quota. The only other purchases I will allow myself are the floss and fabric and needles to stitch my existing stash.

Kathy A. said...

Glad you liked your little fob.
Congratulations on finishing Froth and Bubble. It really is quite stunning.

Cathy said...

Beautiful Ann. Can't wait to see what you will start next.

Lynn said...

Ann, I love Froth and Bubble! Who is the designer on this one? I also love the new look of the shop. Can't wait to see it in person!

Aussie Stitcher said...

Congratulations on finishing F&B, it looks wonderful. Hope that your MIL is on the mend, it must be terribly hard on your FIL.

Cindy F. said...

CONGRATULATIONS AND A BIG HAPPY DANCE!!! It's beautiful Ann!!!

Can't wait to see your next 6-10 starts;)