Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Way behind in blogging

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Here is where I'm at with Cirque. Tomorrow is my traditional day for working on it but I am getting so close to finishing Kaleidoscope that I may push CdC back a day or two so I can have a finish! I will be taking this to Florida with me though, but I don't know how much stitching I am going to get done. In past years I have stitched a lot while sitting out in the sunshine but this year we are not in the RV and we will be with friends so we may travel around a bit more.

And since we will be snowbirds, if only for a couple of weeks...here is my completed "snowbird" from one of the JCS Ornament issues.


3 comments:

Name: Vicki said...

Your Cirque piece is absolutely gorgeous. And I really like your bird! It's really weird - this morning I started outside to take out some trash and when I looked out the storm door, I say a woodpecker on one of my trees that is very close to my front door! It was there for quite a while. I had never seen one before, although I have seen the holes they have made in my trees. Then I got on the computer to read some blogs and what do I find but the woodpecker in your last post! It looks EXACTLY like the one I watched this motning! I love it when coincidences like that happen! Thank you for putting a little smile on my face with your stitching! Have a great day!

Kathy A. said...

Cirque is coming along beautifully. I am looking forward to seeing your completed Kaleidoscope. It was wonderful to spend time with you the last few days. Enjoy Florida
1

Dani - tkdchick said...

Hey Ann you've been tagged see my blog!