Sunday, December 30, 2007

Wishing You ...

Sunday, December 30, 2007
Considering that I only managed to stitch and finish 4 ornaments this past year, it is really remarkable that I have just completed stitching 4 in the past little while. I did these (and precious little else ) in the week and a half leading up to Christmas. I am thrilled with them and their message which seems appropriate for a post leading into 2008!


All four are from The Gift of Stitching magazine for Dec 2007.

I have no Pretty Pumpkins update and no CdC update because I haven't touched either one in about three weeks! So much for my one day a week plan! But I do have 4 ornaments!!!
Anyway ...I will get back into a routine after New Year's and then just watch that needle fly!

Happy New Year everyone!

6 comments:

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

Lovely ornaments and I'm with you...watch my needles fly come the first of the year *cough* *cough*...

Dani - tkdchick said...

Happy New Year Ann&Dan! Have fun!

Lovely ornies

Kathy A. said...

What a wonderful way to wish a Happy New Year. Your stitching is amazing. It has been a real pleasure to call you friend and to spend so many wonderful times with you this past year.
Wishing you and Dan the Happiest of New Years.
Love and hugs
Kathy and Leo

Lynn said...

Great ornaments! I'm hoping to be back to CdC once the holidays are over as well. Have a very Happy New Year!

Beatrice said...

The ornaments are perfect. Thank you for sharing them with us!
All the best to you both in the New Year.

Wendy said...

Great ornaments, Ann!