Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Weekend Stitching

November 20, 2007

As you know if you read yesterday's blog a bunch of us had a lovely weekend away, stitching (and eating). Anyway, I decided that I would take only one project with me and see how much I could get done. Below is what Ink Circles' Kaleidoscope looked like on Friday morning.

This represents my Friday stitching progress....
And this shows what I did on Saturday...
I do not have a pic of Sunday's stitching but I really didn't do very much at all on Sunday so there was nothing much to photograph.

I am enjoying this stitch...the colours are fabulous! And a nice change from backstitching with black on the Queen, although I did do some backstitching today while stitching at Joyce's ...it is coming along slowly but surely.

Tomorrow is Cirque Day!

7 comments:

Tita said...

Ann, that is beautiful!!!

Rebel In Ontario said...

Your piece is beautiful and even more so in person! If you get more of the patterns in the shop, could you hold me one? I think I could see myself stitching that one!

Beatrice said...

That is soooo pretty!!!!

Dani - tkdchick said...

Ann, that is just too pretty for words!

Tell Dan that the snow tires have made all the difference in the world with the snow we've had and thank you for hooking me up!

Kathy A. said...

Wow, Ann that is stunning!!! Glad to hear you are stitching to the back stitching on the Queen. I am waiting to do a happy dance for your finish I know NAG, NAG, NAG

Laura said...

Kaleidoscope is just beautiful! I love the jewel tones. Ink Circles really has some lovely designs.

Lynn said...

This piece is going to be so awesome! I just love it!!