Friday, November 2, 2007

CdC has started

Novemebr 2, 2007

My pictures loaded in the reverse order that I wanted them to, but oh well...Here is my teapot. I finally put some time into it and as Kathy tells me...If you actually work on something, it will take shape. The teapot finally is taking shape and showing some progress. I was only working on it for the couple of hours that the Thursday stitchers were here on our stitching afternoon. But yesterday I kept on with with into the evening and that really has made a difference.



I started my CdC on Wednesday, a day early because I want to work on it on Wednesdays but did not want to wait another week to begin. Here is my progress with DMC dark blue variated thread, over one on 25 ct daffodil lugana. I love it! it is so tiny and perfect!Today I go back to Pretty Pumpkins!

7 comments:

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

I love your teapot :) It really IS taking a great shape now!
And your CdC is going to be BEAUTIFUL! I can't wait to see it grow!

Kate said...

Oh wow, CdC *is* tiny! It will look amazing when it's done. beautiful colours.

Kathy A. said...

Very nice work on the teapot. CdC is beautiful. I love that blue!!

Dani - tkdchick said...

Wow Ann that teapot might be done sooner than you think!

Are you using the same blue as me for CDC?

Did you know you can click on and move your pictures up and down in your post?

Lana said...

Oh! good luck with your CDC!! You have a good start!! I love your Kaleidascope progress too! That one is on my list of projects to stitch...eventually!

Rebel In Ontario said...

Over one? You must be mad woman! It will be stunning once it is complete...but my eyes hurt just thinking about all that, over one...

Beatrice said...

The teapot is almost done. I know it has a lot of backstitching.
Enjoy.
CdC is so pretty!