Thursday, May 10, 2007

Another Silver Lining


May 9, 2007
Today's picture, since I seem to be on a Silver Lining theme, is a shot of Beth's "Most Wonderful Reds". She stitched it on 25 count opalescent evenweave over one. Isn't it magnificent?
I do have a thing for these Silver Lining flowers. This one actually looks like velvet.
Today is the weekly gathering of the Thursday stitchers. I have my camera out and hope to take some pictures of the various works in progress. We all have such different tastes but the results are all amazing.

6 comments:

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

Hello Ann!
I'm a regular reader of Wendy's and thought I'd pop over and welcome you to blogdom!
I've got you on my reader so I'll be by again soon! WELCOME!

Alberta said...

Welcome to the world og blogging Ann! Wendy sent me over and I have to say I just love your blog title...May I add you to my list of fave crafters on my site?

Beatrice said...

I have seen Beth's "Most Wonderful Reds" in real life and it is stunning.
Yes... velvet!

Hazel said...

Hi Ann. Wendy sent me too lol. What a nice blog. Yours is better than mine cos you have a nice background on yours. I still havent worked that one out yet either. xx

mainely stitching said...

I followed the link over from Wendy's blog. Welcome to blogland! Your stitched pieces are incredible!!

Deb said...

Hi, Ann! Wendy sent me over to see you..and wherever Wendy tells me to go, I go!! LOL I'm with you on the Silver Lining pieces. Their flowers are just stunning. Welcome to our blogging world!
With warmest regards,
Deb in FL